What we value
We believe providing the best working experience produces the best results. We encourage our employees to embrace our culture and enjoy our benefits.
Our core values define the principles that underlie how we engage with one another and our expectations for employees.
- Profound client value. Our intense customer focus delivers top line growth and bottom line savings and inspires continued partnerships.
- Superior expectations. We are committed to excellence and our people are self-motivated and ambitious.
- Championship teamwork. Our do-whatever-it-takes attitude drives our dedicated and committed workforce.
- Unquestionable integrity. We require open and effective communication and ask our people to be accountable for actions.
- Fiscal responsibility. We make smart purchasing decisions and exercise corporate frugality.
- Exceptional execution. We set clear goals and priorities and then we expect our people to follow through and meet deadlines.
Our people share key traits that empower their success and have helped us become the fast-growth company we are today.
- Entrepreneurial. Innovative thinking and employee contributions shape our company and our success. We encourage reasoned risk-taking and fresh thinking as paths to innovation.
- Flexible. We love it when people are excited to pitch in as a true team member, beyond their basic job responsibilities.
- Energetic. Bring it on! Our team energizes our thinking, approaches and solutions.
- Mature. They understand our business environment and then deliver our value with strong internal and external relationships.
Our culture strives to build a collaborative and positive employee experience as one of our top priorities. We have created several programs to recognize contributions, promote health and happiness, and reward service and loyalty.
- Swellness. This robust program provides employees an opportunity to improve their physical and mental health while in the office. From lunchtime walking groups and Fitness Fridays to complimentary healthy snacks and wellness competitions, we offer our employees ways to build camaraderie and embrace healthy habits.
- Thanks A Million!We designed our employee and peer recognition program to thank our talented and innovative team members who go above and beyond the everyday demands of their roles.
- Anniversary program. As we grow, we want our employees to grow with us. That’s why we recognize milestone anniversaries with a variety of gifts that increase with each milestone.
- Casual, entrepreneurial environment. While we require our employees to dress in a manner appropriate for their role, we believe exceptional work can be accomplished in jeans and appropriate casual attire.
Our invitation to you…
Take the time to learn about us and how a career at LaunchPoint might turn out to be the dream job you’ve always wanted. We provide challenging roles and competitive compensation within a growth industry and inside a company that values its people as its lifeblood.
We think you’ll like what you see, and we look forward to learning more about you.